Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy reserves the right to have their pharmacists exercise professional judgment and prevent supply of any medicine likely to constitute a hazard to health, or the supply of excessive or unnecessary quantities, especially when the product is known to have abuse potential. By using this website, you indicate you have agreed to the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Sale with Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy
Shopping and Ordering
Thank you for purchasing a product from us, Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed. We care about the health and wellbeing of our patients. No matter how personal in nature a product may be, we provide a secure and private shopping experience for all products purchased from our pharmacy, and we do not store your credit card information.
How to Order
To order, visit the product page for the product you want to order, and click on the “Add to Cart” button. Once you are ready to purchase, click on Checkout.
We provide PayPal to process payments made by Visa, Mastercard and PayPal.
Getting Order Status
You will receive an e-mail once your order has shipped.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping is $12 for URGENT/OVERNIGHT delivery, $6 + 0.50c per unit for urban New Zealand, $10 + 0.50c per unit for rural New Zealand, and free shipping for orders over $50 or click and collect.
New Zealand orders are sent via New Zealand Post. Our delivery timeframe for URGENT delivery is on the same day if ordered before 12pm or the next business day if ordered after 12pm. Approximately 3 -5 working days for STANDARD urban delivery and 5-10 working days for rural delivery are from the date that the order has been picked up by the courier, not from the time the order was placed. Once the order has left our premises we have no control over the delivery time. If for any reason we do not have a product in-stock you will be contacted as soon as possible to advise you of any delay in delivering the product.
If you feel you need assistance with your product or just need a bit of advice, there are plenty of ways we can help. You can call us and ask to speak to the pharmacist on 09-5285117 or email us at email@example.com Cancellations You can request to cancel your order through the Contact Us page within one hour of the order being placed. Any request received after that we will attempt to change but regret in most cases order packing and dispatch will already have taken place.
Returns and Exchanges
Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy is committed to providing quality products to our customers. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Sale of Goods Act 1908, and Fair Trading Act 1986 (together, “New Zealand Consumer Law”) because we want you to be satisﬁed with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you. Nothing in our returns policy is intended to exclude, restrict or modify the application of any NZ Consumer Law. Change of mind returns If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy will offer you an exchange or refund provided that: You return the item within 7 days of purchase; • You produce your original Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
• The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that
• It is in its original packaging including manuals, pamphlets and all accessories;
• It is unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition
• The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisﬁed Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns. Goods on which a change of mind return is not available Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
• Medicines (Prescribed or Over The Counter)
• Baby Formula
• Vitamin Supplements
• Consumable Products Other returns Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
• The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
• Signiﬁcantly different to those shown or described to you, or
• The product is not ﬁt for its intended purpose, or
• The product is unsafe, and
• You can present your Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a failure of substantial character and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality* and the failure does not amount to a failure of substantial character. *Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
• Fit for their normal purposes
• Acceptable in ﬁnish and appearance
• Free from minor defects
• Durable Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost. Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused. Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
• Your original Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy receipt or online tax invoice are the best form of proof of purchase
• Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
You will need to contact us by phone on 09-5285117 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .You cannot return products that state they are nonreturnable on the website unless it has been damaged during the delivery or the wrong product has been delivered. However return of your product to us is at your own cost. Please contact us to discuss your options. If you would like to exchange your item please get in contact with us and we will conﬁrm if the alternative item is available or not. If you have ordered the wrong product, contact us and we will see what we can do. Some products will state that they cannot be returned, please be aware of these items.
Damaged, Lost or Defective products
If you suspect your product has been damaged during delivery please do not throw away the parcel or cover in which the product came as. Do not sign for the parcel from the courier company. Please contact us by phone or email and we will organise the return of the product for inspection and will endeavour to send you a replacement as soon as possible. You must return to Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy within 10 days any products that are damaged, or notify us of any lost or incomplete deliveries so that we can inspect the products or lay claim against the carrier. Failure to do so will result in the claim being declined. Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy reserves the right to decide in its sole discretion whether it will accept the return of any products for credit, repair or replacement. Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy will not accept return of any product that has been tampered with, where the damage has resulted from misuse or incorrect storage by the Customer or where the product is expressly sold on a no-returns basis. Where returned product is not accepted they will be returned to Customer at the Customer’s cost. Receipt by Unichem Cox’s 7 Day Pharmacy of returned product does not constitute acceptance for any purposes.
Where legally obligated, we will meet our obligations under all relevant consumer protection laws and any product which is faulty, damaged, or expired can be returned at any time for a full refund, including the cost of shipping. Where a product is eligible for a refund, we will endeavour to refund you within 5 to 10 working days.